The Plattsburgh Normal School was founded in 1889 in the city of Plattsburgh, and operated as a school for the training of teachers until 1948, when it became the State University of New York at Plattsburgh. The school was destroyed by fire in 1929, and reconstruction was not completed until 1932. The Cardinal is the annual yearbook of first Plattsburgh Normal School, then SUNY Plattsburgh
Scope of Collection
This collection contains issues of the Cardinal dating between 1914 and 1964.