The Ticonderoga Pulp and Paper Company, located in Ticonderoga, New York, was founded in 1882 by Clayton Delano. It was a successful business and at one point was the largest industry in Ticonderoga. International Paper Company purchased Ticonderoga Pulp and Paper Company in 1925.
Scope of Collection
This collection of black-and-white photographs depicts some of the activities and resources associated with the Ticonderoga Pulp and Paper Company. The photographs were taken between the years 1896 and 1907. Views include mills, machines, construction, dams and spillways, railroads, and the town of Ticonderoga.